Chrome Shining in the Sun

Chrome Shining in the Sun



As Ive already mentioned, the Asheville East KOA is a delightful campground to stroll through.  Ive been taking about two walks a day there, sometimes with the boys, and sometimes without.  I enjoy walking along the banks of the Swannanoa River and then heading over the little bridge to walk around the spring-fed lakes out back.

This weekend I noticed another lovely sight while strolling around the campground.  A whole bunch of shiny pick-up trucks--both old and new.  I like the way that chrome looks shining in the sun about as much as I like the way that sunlight looks when its shimmering across a lake.

Its a well-known fact that Southerners love their trucks more than we Northerners do and here is the proof.  Each truck looked like its owner had staged it for a fashion show.  So here is the view from my front row seat...














Hey you little campers, scram!!!  Daddy wants some alone time with his truck.

Now thats better.  My pick for best in show.




download file now